Wireless Testing & Certification
Washington Labs provides Wireless Certification services for RFID, WLAN, Public Service, Satellite, Industrial and Telecommunications manufacturers.
- Licensed and unlicensed radio transmitters are subject to Certification under the FCC Rules and Regulations.
- FCC Part 15 Certification applies to unlicensed low power devices, such as WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n, RFID, Bluetooth, periodic operation and short-range device (SRD) operation.
We are a Notified Body for the Radio Equipment and EMC Directive.
Radio Frequency (RF) Compliance
Washington Laboratories, Ltd. specializes in RF testing and engineering for product compliance, and in technical advisory services for design review and troubleshooting for the electronics community.
- US, Canada, Japan Certifications
- CE Marking & Radio Equipment Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Electrical Safety
- Environmental MIL-STD 810
- MIL-STD 461
Learn more about Standards and References for Wireless Testing and Certification