Washington Laboratories has extensive experience in MIL-STD Testing.
MIL-STD-Testing encompasses a wide variety of categories that we provide including EMI/EMC, Environmental and Power Quality for ground, vehicle, ship and aircraft applications.
We can support testing and design support needs for:
- MIL-STD-461 – Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC)
- MIL-STD-810 – Environmental Engineering Considerations
- MIL-STD-1275 – Power Quality for vehicles
- MIL-STD-704 – Power Quality for aircraft
- MIL-STD-1399 – Power quality for ships
- MIL-STD-1399 (section 070) – DC Magnetic Field (Degaussing) Ships
- MIL-STD-167 – Vibration ships
- MIL-STD-202 – Electronic and Electrical Component Parts
- MIL-STD-1474 – Noise
- MIL-DTL-16377 – Lighting
- MIL-PRF-28800 – Test Equipment
And a large variety of other MIL-STDs and associated test and evaluation methods used for DoD applications (e.g. ASTM A342 for Magnetic Permeability).
Contact us to inquire if you have special needs or if any of the listed items are specified.
Learn more about Standards and References for MIL-STD Testing
Military Testing Facilities and Capabilities
We provides the state-of-the-art facilities, superior engineering and testing services with the knowledgeable staff to help get your company’s products to market faster.
Learn more about our Specialized Laboratory Services, Facilities and Capabilities