Washington Labs provides FCC Testing and has many years of experience and expertise in the following:
- FCC Part 15 Testing for Computing Devices, Cordless Telephones, Satellite Receivers, TV Interface Devices, Receivers, Low Power Transmitters, and Spread Spectrum Transmitters, UNII & others.
- FCC Part 22 Testing for Cellular Telephones
- FCC Part 25 Testing for Satellite Communications
- FCC Part 90 Testing for Private Land Mobile Radio Services – Includes Paging Devices and Mobile Radio Transmitters
- FCC Part 95 Testing for Personal Radio Services
- FCC Part 18 Testing for Industrial, Scientific, and Medical Equipment i.e. Microwave, and RF Lighting Ballast (ISM)
- FCC Part 24 Testing for Personal Communications Systems
- FCC Part 80 Testing for Marine Radio Transmitters
Washington Labs is partnered with a Federal Communications Commission Telecommunications Certification Body for FCC certification review and approval.