CE Testing and Certification
Washington Labs is an approved CE Mark Testing laboratory and European Commission Notified Body (NB1317).
The letters CE” are the abbreviation of French word “Conformité Européene”. Many products require CE Marking before they can be sold in the European Economic Area (EEA). We provide EMC Testing and LVD Testing for CE Marking. We can assist you in identifying the directive requirements for CE certification.
We have many years of experience and expertise in the Emissions Testing Services, Immunity Testing Services, and Wireless and R&TTE Directive.
European Emissions Testing Services
- EN55011 ISM Equipment
- EN55014 Household Appliances
- EN55022 Information Technology Equipment
- EN55013 Broadcast Receivers
- EN55015 Luminaries
- EEN60555/EN61000-3 Power Line Disturbances
European Immunity Testing Services
- EN61000-6-1 Generic Light Industrial & Household
- EEN61000-4-X Basic Immunity (All Parts)
- EEN60601-1-2 Medical
- EN55024 ITE Immunity
- EN50199 Welding Equipment
- EEN55104 Household Appliances
- EEN55020 Broadcast Receivers
- EN61326-1 Laboratory/Measurement Equipment
- EN61131-1 PLC Equipment
European (Wireless and Radio Equipment Directive)
- ETSI/EN 300, 301 and 302 Series Radio Testing
- EMC Immunity to ETSI 489 series standards