This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Washington Laboratories Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by WLL staff, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you – how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., to ship an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to us via telephone, e-mail or website, your information is protected – both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is stored on our PCI compliant server, and then deleted once the payment transactions are complete.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.