May 19, 2014
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Washington Laboratories Ltd.
7560 Lindbergh Drive,
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
“FREE” Technical Seminar presented by: HV Technologies and EMC Partner
Although the draft of MIL-STD-461G is pending release for comment, there is lots of information regarding major changes under consideration. HV Technologies and EMC Partner have been active in preparing for the anticipated changes by developing updates to their equipment line to meet the new test requirements. This technical seminar provides insight into the requirements.
Jason Smith (HV Technologies) and Nicholas Wright (EMC Partner) team up to provide the upcoming information and how the test instrumentation meets the needs.
- 8:30 – 8:55: Registration – Continental Breakfast (Complimentary – WLL)
- 8:55 – 9:00: Welcome/Introductions
- 9:00 – 10:30: CS117 and RS106
- Adapting DO-160 Section 22 for CS117
- Overview of IEC 61000-4-2 fit into RS106
- Impacts on test equipment requirements
- Impacts on product design and development
- 10:45 – 11:45: Proper selection of RF Amplifiers for EMC Testing
- 11:45 – 12:15: IEC 61000-4-x standard development What’s New!
- 12:15 – 1:00: Lunch (Complimentary – HVT)
- 1:00 – 1:30: MIL-STD-464/461 DIDs (Documentation requirements)
- 1:30 – 2:00: HVT Product Review
- MIG2000-6 for CS115 and CS116
- TDEMI 1X Fastest Compliant EMI receiver available!
- ESD3000 ESD system for all ESD testing MIL, IEC, ISO
- IMU4000 Modular compact system for CE mark/IEC testing
- Shielded HD Camera System
- 2:00 – 3:00: Test equipment demos
Learn more about our MIL-STD-461 Testing Services